Below, we've collected some helpful places to get started with Tradify.
These are some helpful links for setting your Tradify account to get up and running to help your business.
- Price List Items: this will help you to get your materials connected to your Tradify account so you can start sending out quotes, invoices and adding costs to jobs.
- About Xero and Tradify’s Integration: if you're using Xero to do your accounting, you can easily connect this with your Tradify account to get started.
- Doc Themes: customise your quotes, invoices, purchase orders and job service reports to suit your business.
- How to do a first-hour charge.
- Importing customers from Xero: if you want to bring in existing customers, this is how.
If you're not using Xero or want more information on accounting platforms and Tradify, check out these links.
- Do I Have to Link Tradify With an Accounting System?
- MYOB AccountRight
- Integrating with Sage Business Cloud Accounting on Tradify
- Stripe: Credit Card payments for Invoices through Tradify.
- CIS & Xero & Tradify
- Mapping Xero Account Codes in Tradify
Quoting with Tradify can help you to efficiently send out scoped jobs to potential customers.
- Tradify Blog: How to Write a Quote for a Job
- Quote Sections
- Copying Quote Sections to Job Tasks
- Quote Templates
- Understanding Kits in Tradify
- Create a Quote With Options or Sections
Jobs are a core feature of Tradify and are best used as a unit to connect other elements of your work to each other.
- Creating a Site
- Recurring Jobs
- Tasks in Jobs
- Scheduling jobs
- Searching for jobs
- Custom job categories
- Custom fields
- Creating Sites: how to create multiple locations under one customer.
- Tradify Job Statuses
- iAuditor & Custom forms
- Importing historical jobs into Tradify
Learn more about how to invoice in Tradify and use our features to get paid faster and generate more income.
- Tradify Blog: How to write an Invoice for a Job
- Creating an Invoice from a Quote
- Using a Billing Run
- Here's some more info on the Xero - Tradify sync
- Invoicing a percentage of quote
- Recurring invoices
Tradify offers multiple reporting features to help you oversee your business and make data-driven decisions.
Learn more on how to add your team members, whether they're employees or subcontractors.
- Adding a Staff Member
- Staff Member Permissions
- Using Tradify Connections
- Adding Time/Labour to Jobs
- Adding Breaks, Sick & Annual Leave in Tradify Timesheets
Communicate effectively with your customers to ensure you're getting quotes through the line, appointments confirmed and your invoices settled.
Tradify has some great tools and guides to help you grow your business.
- Enquiries & Facebook
- Creating a website in Tradify
- How to set up Google My Business.
- Canva: a great easy tool for creating a logo.
- Looka: you can also create a great logo with this tool.
- Using Email Templates
- Tradify Marketing Plan Template: you'll need to provide your email address to get the template and access to Behind the Tools, Tradify's content hub.
- Digital Marketing for Tradies: again, you'll need to provide your email address.