Learn more on how to use iAuditor alongside Tradify's mobile app.
iAuditor provides access to thousands of online templates to create the digital forms you need. It is also very affordable and once a form has been generated in iAuditor, you can download it as a PDF which is then easily uploaded to Tradify.
iAuditor forms allow for all kinds of field types including:
- multiple choice options
- address locators
- date pickers
- free text
- media uploads (including digital drawings and a whole lot more)
In this article, we'll run through an example of a standard electrical safety checklist and how it can be attached to a Job in Tradify
How to attach a document from iAuditor to a Job in Tradify
Once the form or safety audit has been completed in iAuditor, it can be digitally signed and Marked as Completed. From there, you can attach to a Job, Invoice, Quote, Purchase Order, or Bill in Tradify by following these steps.
- In iAuditor, select a completed document in the Inspections tab.
- Select View & Download Report
- Select Download PDF.
Note: You can also send a Word document through selecting the ... in the upper-right corner, selecting Download under the Word section and following the next steps.
- Now that you're viewing the PDF, select Save PDF. Save the document to your FIles.
- Open your Files app on your device, and select your document.
- In your document, select the Share icon in the upper-right corner.
Depending on what device you have, your share icons will look like this:
- Tradify will open and you can choose what to attach the document to. In this example we will choose a job, other common options are quotes, invoices and customers.
- Next, select the specific job you'd like to attach the document to. The document will be attached as a Note.
- Add a note description.
- Select Done.
Once that's been completed, the form will be saved to the job and can be accessed from within Tradify (in the Notes section) and viewable by any of your users with access to this job.