Job categories help categorise and filter your Jobs, enhancing organisation and search capabilities. You can use the default categories provided or create your own categories to suit your business needs.
- Job Category #1: Job Priorities
- Job Category #2: Work/Job Types
To create your own Job Category variables:
- Go to Settings, click on Jobs, and select the Job Categories tab.
- Select "New Job Category" in either the first or second category section, based on the category you want to modify.
- Give the variable a display name.
- Click Save to create the new Job Category variable.
To delete a Job Category variable:
- Go to Settings, click on Jobs, and select the Job Category tab where the variable is located.
- Locate the variable you wish to delete and click the X icon on the right-hand side.
Want more information on general settings for jobs? Check out Job Settings.