When you switch a Staff Member to inactive in the staff member, this has some changes to viewing their work in Tradify.
What You Still See
- Notes and Jobs: Access notes and jobs created by the inactive staff member.
- Job Assignments: View jobs they were assigned to, but filtering by this staff member isn’t possible.
- Timesheets: See and invoice timesheets entered by them.
- Activity Log: Review an activity log, showing updates made by this staff member, like emails sent.
- Scheduled Appointments within the Job: Within the Job > Schedule tab, you will see appointments scheduled for this staff member
What You Won’t See
- Scheduler Appointments on the Scheduler: Appointments on the Scheduler for the staff member are not visible within the Scheduler.
- New Entries: Adding new appointments or timesheets for them is not possible.
- Filtering: Cannot filter by this staff member in jobs, timesheets, or reports.
Reactivating Staff Members
Restoring Visibility: Reactivating a staff member restores full visibility, including scheduling, adding timesheets and filtering capabilities.
Check out Editing, Deactivating and Restoring Users for more information.
If you want to restore full visibility for a staff member, without giving them any access to login. You can reactivate them as a No Access Staff Member.