Learn more about Tradify's SMS feature and how you can use it to send Quotes, Invoices, Appointment and Payment Reminders.
Note: This feature is not yet available for all Tradify users. If you have any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Send your Tradify Invoices or Quotes to your customer via text message, or remind your customer or site contact of their upcoming appointment with Tradify's automated text message reminders. This feature is a great way to make scheduling jobs and communicating with customers more efficient.
Text Message Regions
You can send text messages in the following regions:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Activating Text Messages
You can activate text messages in order to send different text messages (SMS) to your customers and/or sites reminding them of an appointment, invoice or quote. Here is how.
- On the Settings dashboard, go to the Subscription & Billing section.
- On the text reminders section, click ‘Enable Text Messages'.
- Click Yes on the pop-up to confirm the activation, agreeing to be charged per text.
Pricing, Invoicing & History Report
Learn more about where you can access reporting about your SMS usage in Tradify and what this reporting means.
- Pricing — The price per text will be displayed in the text reminders section. You'll be charged for each text successfully sent.
- Invoicing — Accumulated charges for your text reminders will appear as a single line item on your Tradify subscription invoice.
- History Report — Once text reminders are activated, whether or not they are enabled, you'll be able to download a CSV file with details on each text: date and time sent, mobile number sent to, content, and status (sent or not sent).