Understand how you can instantly collect a customer's signature on an Approved and Accepted Quote on Tradify's mobile app.
Learn more about creating a Tradify Quote on mobile in Creating Quote Templates on Tradify Web and Mobile.
Getting Customer Signatures on Tradify's Mobile Quotes
Firstly, you'll need to Accept the quote in the customer's presence. From there, you can collect a customer signature on whatever mobile device you're using.
To do this:
- Open the Quote from your mobile app
- Tap on the Approve button at the top of the screen.
You will be asked to confirm this action.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
- Tap the Accept button on the top of the screen.
- You will once again be prompted to confirm this action. Tap Yes when prompted.
- The next prompt will ask, "Do you want the customer to sign this quote?" Tap Yes.
- On the next screen, hand the device to the customer to sign.
If the person signing is different from the name that appears at the top of the screen, then alter this accordingly by tapping on it and entering the correct name.
- The customer can then sign using their finger on the screen. When complete, tap the Done button.
- This will save the signature and make it appear on the Quote when emailed or printed.