In Tradify, Pricing Levels can be used to add different % mark-up's your Price List items, as well as setting different prices to your Billing Rates.
Miscellaneous items, or one-off items aren't impacted by Pricing Levels.
A default mark-up for Miscellaneous items can be set for when Miscellaneous items are copied from Bills (Supplier Invoices) > Job Costs.
- Head to Settings > Bills & Purchases
- Under Default markup for Miscellaneous Items, set a default % rate
- Inside your Job, head to More > Bills
- Click New Bill
- Add in your supplier and bill details, including Miscellaneous item/s
You can add a breakdown of the different costs or just add a single item like below.
- Click Approve
- Click Yes
- Once approved, the materials should copy across to the Job Costs.
Unit Cost = the item's unit cost from the bill
Unit Sell Price = the item's unit cost from the bill + your default miscellaneous mark up %