The Recurring Job feature on Tradify is a convenient tool that allows you to create jobs on an ongoing basis. Essentially, a recurring job serves as a template that can be used repeatedly, which is particularly useful if your business requires the creation of jobs on a regular or repeating basis.
To create a recurring job:
- Head to the Jobs Dashboard.
- Go to the Recurring Jobs tab.
- Select New Recurring Job.
Important Note: Once you've set up your recurring job template, Tradify will automatically begin creating jobs based on the preferences you've specified in the template.
Moreover, after the Recurring Job template has been established, any modifications made to a job record will not impact the Recurring Job template from which the job was created. Furthermore, alterations made to the Recurring Job template will not be retrospectively applied to existing job records that were created from the template. They will only apply to new jobs generated after the change has been implemented.
Job Schedule Details
Job Type Options:
- Create and Schedule Job: This option will generate the job and schedule any corresponding appointments into the Scheduler according to the set frequency.
- Create and Assign Job: This option creates the job and assigns it to a staff member but does not schedule it.
- Create Job Only: This option simply creates a job record.
Please note: If the date you specify does not occur in a given month, the last day of the month is used instead. For example, February doesn't have 29th, 30th, 31st, so instead, it'll be set to the 28th.
- Daily: This setting allows the job to be created on a daily basis, according to the number of days entered in the following "Every" field.
- Weekly: This setting allows the job to be created on a weekly basis, according to the number of weeks entered in the following "Every" field.
- Monthly - day of the month: This setting allows the job to be created on a monthly basis, based on the date in a month (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc.). This is also impacted by the following "Every" field.
- Monthly - day of the week: This setting allows the job to be created on a monthly basis, based on the day of the week (i.e. Mon, Tues, Wed, etc.). This is also impacted by the following "Every" field.
- Email: This will automatically generate the email reminders and send them to your customers.
- sms: This can be turned on as an option in the Recurring Job set up.