Setting up your company information is covered during the initial creation of your account, but if you'd like to make amendments after the fact, you can do so by going to Settings > Company.
Setting up company information in Tradify
Within this page, the following fields are available to edit:
Company Name - Use this field to input your company name. Tradify will use this as the default company name for your customer-facing documents.
GST/ABN/VAT Number - Your company registered tax number.
Note: The naming of this field is different for each region.
Currency - Use this field to add your system currency.
Note: Only one currency can be applied to Tradify at any one time.
System Time Zone - Select the regional time zone for the system.
Note: Only one Timezone can be applied to Tradify at any one time.
Delivery Address - Use this field to add a default delivery address for your company. This will become an option you can select in Purchase Orders.
Changing your company information
In Tradify, your company information may appear in the following places:
- Document Themes
- Purchase Orders
- Job Service Reports
- Enquiry Web Form
- Your Tradify Website
- Email Templates
When changing your company information, you'll need to ensure that the following things are edited as well:
- You'll may need to edit the terms and bank account information in your document themes, or create a new theme entirely. To do this, check out How To Use Document Themes in Tradify.
- You'll may need to change your logo and company details in your Company Settings and Document Themes.
- If you're using enquiries or our website feature, you'll need to edit the information fields there. To do this check out Getting Started with Tradify Enquiries and How To Create An Instant Website In Tradify.
- If you use templates, you may want to edit your Job, Quote, Invoice and Email Templates to reflect your new business details.
Accounting, Tax or Ownership Changes:
- If you're changing to a tax registered company, you may need to edit your Tax Settings in Tradify as well as tax rate settings for individual Billing Rates & Price List items.
- If the company is changing ownership - the current Account Owner can transfer ownership to another user - Changing Account Owner
- Any changes to Staff Members, including changing staff email addresses can be edited in Staff Member Settings
- If you're moving to a new accounting system, reach out to our support team when you're ready to unlink from your current system.