Editing the contents of a kit once it has been created.
- Go to Settings > Kits
- Firstly, remove the single item from the Kit by selecting the x button on the right side of the line item.
- Add the item back into the Kit and update the details as needed.
- If your Kit needs items to be in a specific order, simply drag and drop items. Select the three dots to the left of the line item and move as needed.
- Select Save when you're done.
- Go to the quote where this kit has been added
- Add your kit
- Click on " + " to see your items
- You can edit the description, quantity, unit cost, unit sell and tax rate
- Select Save when you're done ( Those changes will be only in the invoices/quotes selected, if you want to edit the kit permanently, you need to go to settings > kits )