How to make a task and connect Labour/timesheets to it. This can be a great way of tracking Time spent on add-ons/additions to the original quote and can even be invoice separately to your original quote.
- Head to the job you wish to add a task to
- Once in the job, scroll down to tasks.
- The create your task. (see below for reference on a created task)
- Then head to the 'Time' tab in your job > then click 'New Timesheet Entry'.
- On the Timesheet screen, select the staff member and the task you want the time attached too. and when its created you will see the time cost attached to the task.
Info for how to add costs to a task here: How To Add costs to Tasks