How to create a task and connect a cost to it. This can be a great way of tracking cost on add-ons/additions to original quote and can even be invoice separately to your original quote.
- Head to the job you want to add a task to
- Once in the job, scroll down to tasks.
- Select New Task
- Enter all details for the new task
- Select Save
- Change to the 'Costs' tab in your job > then click New Cost and choose the type of cost you have.
- In the Cost menu and select the task you want the cost attached too.
To add labour to a task see here: How To Add Labour To a Task