Need to generate a packing slip, delivery note, or a materials list without pricing?
Try setting up a custom document using Document Themes and Job Service Reports, to print off a simple materials list for your customer.
- Head to Settings > Document Themes, and copy to create a new document theme.
- Give it a new Theme Name (I've called mine Packing slip)
- Head to the Job Service Reports tab within your new theme, and customise the terms and content toggles to hide what you want to exclude from the document
- Click Preview PDF if you want to check it out what it looks like, before hitting Save.
- Ready to send one to a customer? You'll need a Job, with a materials list in Costs.
- Inside your Job, head to More > Job Service Reports
- then click
- Change the Document Theme, as well as any other changes you need for the document.
- Click on the Printer icon to print off the PDF - and you're ready to go!