Read about how you can cancel your Tradify subscription at any time, without encountering any penalties.
How to cancel your subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Subscription and Billing.
- Select Cancelling Your Subscription.
Note: Tradify bills you in arrears, so you'll recieve an invoice for your final month's usage after you have cancelled your subscription.
To help us improve our product and services, we'd really appreciate it if you left us some feedback on your reasons for cancelling via the cancellation fields provided.
Exporting your Tradify data
Once your subscription has been cancelled, your account will no longer be accessible. For this reason, please make sure you have exported any required information from your account before cancelling.
Use the steps below to guide you to our corresponding export points:
- Jobs; can be exported to a CSV file by going to Jobs > Options > Export to File.
- Invoices; can be exported to a CSV file by going to Invoices > Options > Export to File.
- Customers; can be exported to a CSV file by going to Customers > Import/Export > Export Customers to File.
- Suppliers; can be exported to a CSV file by going to Suppliers > Import/Export > Export Suppliers to File.
- Price List Items; can be exported to a CSV file by going to Settings > Price List > Import/Export > Export Price List to File.