Cancelling your Tradify Subscription
You can cancel your Tradify subscription at any time, without encountering any penalties. All we require is that you send a request through to email@example.com from the admin account email.
Important Note: As we bill in arrears, you'll receive one last deduction on the following month for your final months' use of Tradify.
Once your subscription has been cancelled, your account will no longer be accessible. For this reason, please make sure you have exported any required information from your account before cancelling.
Use the steps below to guide you to our corresponding export points:
- Jobs can be exported to CSV file by going to Jobs > Options > Export to File.
- Invoices can be exported to CSV file by going to Invoices > Options > Export to File.
- Customers can be exported to CSV file by going to Customers > Import/Export > Export Customers to File.
- Suppliers can be exported to a CSV file by going to Suppliers > Import/Export > Export Suppliers to File.
- Price List Items can be exported to a CSV file by going to Settings > Price List > Import/Export > Export Price List to File.