There are two methods for assigning staff members to a job. Firstly, you can assign them within the job or from the scheduler.
When a Job is assigned to a staff member the following occurs:
- The Job will appear in the staff member’s Job list under My Jobs and New Jobs.
- The Job Status will automatically change to Assigned.
- A notification will be sent to the corresponding staff member(s) notifying them that the Job has been assigned to them.
Note: In order to receive notifications, users must first have notifications enabled within their user preferences. For more information on configuring notifications, please see here.
To assign staff within a job:
- Open your job.
- Scroll down to the Staff & Connections section.
- Select the + icon.
- Add your staff members.
- Select OK.
- Save your changes by selecting either Save & Continue or Save & Exit.
If you want to take staff off a job, check out Removing Staff from Jobs.
To add staff members from the scheduler, check out Assigning Staff to Jobs from the Scheduler.