Tradify's Billing Run feature can bulk invoice multiple jobs with each job allocated to its own individual invoice.
Every material cost and labour entry will be shown on the invoice as an individual line item.
To do this:
- Head to your Invoice Dashboard.
- Select New Billing Run.
- Using the search filters, find and select your chosen jobs.
- Once you have selected your preferred jobs, select Next.
This will create different invoices for the different jobs.
- Select Next.
In the next screen, you'll be presented with two tabs - Invoice by Customer and Invoice by Job. For this method, you'll want to choose Invoice by Job.
By selecting this tab, you'll be presented with the following options.
- Use cut-off date - Use this if you're needing to invoice for work carried out on a job up until a specific date.
- Change job status to - Use this if you'd like Tradify to automatically change the Job Status of every job selected once the billing run has been completed. Once enabled, choose the status you'd like to allocate.
Once you've enabled the relevant options, click Next to compile your invoices.
Once you click Next, Tradify will create your invoice(s) and you'll be presented with a message advising the results. Select OK, and you'll now have visibility of the invoice(s) created.
This final screen offers you the ability to bulk Approve, Send to Accounting, Print, Email, & Delete your invoices. To do so, just highlight the relevant invoice(s) and select the appropriate icon.
To finalise the Billing Run process, click the Finish button.