Learn about which devices and specifications you'll need to successfully use Tradify's web and mobile platforms.
Using Tradify Web on Mac and PC
Tradify can be accessed on any computer with an active internet connection and adequate processing capabilities.
Your device should meet the following minimum specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 or higher or macOS 10.15 Catalina or higher
Memory: Recommended minimum of 8GB RAM (16GB recommended).
Processor Speed: Recommended minimum of Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Hard Drive/SSD: 256 GB or larger
Please note: If you’re having issues with your browser, please ensure that you’ve updated to the latest version. Otherwise, see our article on clearing your browser cache. Additionally, please ensure the display settings can allow you to see all the elements of Tradify (the light grey can present issues for older displays or displays with very low contrast).
Supported Browsers for Tradify:
While Google Chrome is our general recommendation, the optimal browser will depend on your individual preferences and hardware.
Using Tradify on iOS and Android:
Tradify is designed to be used on mobile devices running iOS or Android. In order to get access to Tradify's mobile app, you'll just need to download it from the Apple App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
Please note: If you're unable to find or download the Tradify app from your respective app store, it likely means that your device version is no longer compatible. Please see below for our current compatibility.
Apple Device Compatibility:
To run the Tradify mobile app on iOS, you’ll need to have:
- A device running iOS 14 or later.
- This means the minimum supported devices are an iPhone 6s, an iPhone SE (1st generation), an iPad (5th generation), an iPad Air 2, or an iPad mini 4.
- See these Apple support pages for more information on which devices support iOS 14:
Android Device Compatibility:
To run the Tradify mobile app on Android, your device should:
- A device running Android 9 Pie or later
- Have in-built hardware GPS (Note: Not all Android tablets come equipped with hardware GPS).
- Come with the Google Play Store pre-installed.