Sometimes our Tradify support will ask you to open a New Incognito Window to make a few tests on your platform.
That window doesn't save and record from your browsing history, cookies and site data, or information entered in forms.
For Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More New Incognito Window.
- A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon .
1. On your computer, Open Safari.
2. Select File at the top-left corner of your screen.
3. Select New Private Window from the drop-down menu. A new window opens, showing Private at the top left.