If you wish to receive email notifications from Stripe every time a customer makes a payment, you will need to go to your Stripe account and turn on email notifications.
Follow the steps below to do so:
- Go to your Stripe account
- In the top right-hand corner of the screen, hit the drop-down arrow beside your business name.
- From here, hit Profile. Or, click this link to go to your profile.
- On your Profile view, under Notifications you can select which events you would like to receive email notifications.
- Tick the check box for Successful payments.
- Hit Save
From here on, you will receive an email notification from Stripe when a payment has been received.
For more information, please click this link: More info on Stripe email notifications.