To add labour to your Quote:
- Select the "Time” button from the line item button row(within the relevant quote).
- Within the fields provided, enter all of the required information.
- Select "Save".
Understanding What Each Field Means
- Item Code – Choose the the Billing Rate code.
- Description – Type labour or what the labour will cover.
Note: Descriptions are limited to 200 characters.
- Quantity – The number of hours to charge for this Time/Labour component.
- Unit Cost – The cost per hour to use for this Time/Labour component. This defaults to the billing rate "hourly cost" at which the time is to be charged out at. This is a dropdown field where you can select your different Billing Rates. You can find out more about billing rates here.
Note: The actual labour cost will come from the Staff Member/User who records their time on the Job.
- Unit Sell Price – The hourly rate to charge the customer for this Time/Labour component. This defaults to the Billing Rate's hourly charge out rate.
- Discount % - Provide a percentage discount to this Time/Labour component.
- Gross Profit - Tradify will automatically calculate the gross profit for you. If you have tax associated to the time component, this will be included in gross profit amount.
- Amount - Tradify will automatically calculate the amount total for you as well. This is based off your quantity multiplied by your unit sell price.