Tradify lets you wave goodbye to PDF quotes getting out-of-date or trapped in spam filters, by sending a simple link for customers to follow to view the most up-to-date quote online.
This link also lets you:
- track emails and see when the customer has viewed the quote
- lets the customer accept the quote online.
- see who has done what and when via the activity log at the bottom of each quote.
If you have a customer who cannot access the internet and can only accept Quotes when directly attached as a PDF to an email, you can change their quote delivery method to include the PDF without any tracking.
To do this:
- In the Customers section, find the customer you want to change.
- On the Information tab, scroll down to the Financial Information section.
- Here you will find the Quote Delivery Method setting where you can select Link & PDF Without Tracking.
- Hit Save.
Any future quote email will now include a link and a PDF. If they use the link you will still be able to see their activity, but you won't be able to see if they open the PDF.
Other Relevant Articles
- Email a Quote
- Email templates: Tradify offers the ability to set up and use preconfigured email templates to help speed up the emailing process.
- Quote and email template variables: If you'd like to personalise specific parts of the email description, then you can do so by including quote variables. More on this can be found in the next section of the article.
- Bulk email quotes