Learn how to import sites into Tradify using a . CSV file. For more information on our Sites feature, check out How To Create a Site in Tradify Web.
Importing Site Lists into Tradify
To import sites into Tradify, follow these steps:
- Go to the Customers tab.
- Click on the Options button located in the upper right corner.
- Select Import Customer Site File.
- You can choose the .CSV file you'd like to upload.
- Specify if the .CSV file contains a header row.
- Match the fields of your .CSV file to the fields in Tradify.
- Select the Import button to start the import process.
Mandatory Fields for Importing Sites
The following fields are required for importing sites:
- Site Name
- Site Address
Exporting Data to a .CSV File
To export data from a system or application to a .CSV file, follow these steps:
- Open the data you want to export.
- Choose the Export or Download option.
- Select the Comma Separated Value (.CSV) file type.
- Save the file to your desired location.
You can now import the saved .CSV file into Tradify to bulk add sites.