Learn more about sending your Tradify digital gas safety, electrical and workplace safety certificate templates from Tradify.
How to email digital certificates from Tradify
Emailing from within the Form
To send your cert, you can:
- Head to your desired certificate within your Job under the Forms & Certs tab.
- Select the Approve button.
- Select Email Form. Alternatively, select the Email icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
The highlighted areas display where you can Approve and Preview, Print, and Email your certificate.
Attaching a digital certificate to a Tradify Invoice
You can also send your customers digital certificates by attaching your certificate to an Invoice and sending both documents together. To do this:
- Create or use an Invoice for the Job the certificate is attached to.
- When you're happy, approve the Invoice.
- Select Email Invoice.
- On the email pop-up, click Attach Files.
- Select Attach Forms & Certs for Job.
Attaching a certificate to an Invoice in Tradify.
Your form will then attach to the same email as the Invoice you are sending to your Customer.