You can add publicly hosted images to the bottom of any documents in Document Themes
- Quotes / Estimates
- Purchase Orders
- Job Service Reports
This could be an industry accreditation logo, another logo or an image from your website.
- Find the image you need 🔎
Important: This needs to be a publicly hosted image, it could be an image from your social media or webpage, or an image from another website.
- Right click, or Control+click on an image to Copy Image
- In Tradify, head to Settings
- then Document Themes
click on your Document Theme name in blue, this is sometimes called Standard as a default
- This should bring up a pop-up box to edit your Document Theme settings. Next click on the tab for the document you'd like to add the image to, e.g. Quotes
- In the Terms section, use the control+V or command+V keys to paste the image into the field.
- Use the Preview button to see what it will look like on your document, then click the blue Save button to save your changes.
You can also add publicly hosted images to your Email Templates in Tradify.