Convert an existing invoice into a templates if you’ve created an invoice that is likely to be re-used again in future for similar types of work.
To create an invoice template from an existing invoice:
- Go to your Invoice Dashboard.
- Go to the invoice you'd like to transfer to a template.
- In the Options drop-down menu in the upper-right corner, select Copy to Template.
- Name your invoice. This name needs to be unique.
- Edit the invoice as you see fit.
- When you're ready, select Save & Continue or Save & Exit.
Note: Notes & attachments do not carry over to the template. These will need to be re-applied to the template once it's been created. All other details will be copied over.