If Invoice or Bill is getting this error, it means there's a different account code mapping in your Tradify account.
- Check your Integration Sales Account ID by going to Settings > Integration
- Go back to your Invoice and check all account ID
- Kindly make sure it is match to your Integration set up.
- If you're using different code, go back to Settings >Price list > search for the item code
- Check if Sales account or purchase account is populated. If not, search for the same account code then click save.
- It is best to remove the Sales Account/Purchase Account code then repopulate it. Please make sure not to type it in manually.
- Go back to your Invoice then resend it to your accounting platform.
If the issue persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org