Learn more about sending Invoices via text message in Tradify.
For more information about Tradify's Text Message feature, check out Understanding Text Messages in Tradify.
Note: This feature is rolling out to customers and may be available to you soon. Additionally, this feature is only available in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
How to enable Invoice Text Messages
To send Invoice Texts, you need to ensure Text Messages are enabled in your Subscription & Billing settings:
1. On the Settings dashboard, go to the Subscription & Billing section.
- On the text reminders section, click ‘Enable Text Messages’
- Click Yes on the pop-up to confirm the activation, agreeing to be charged per text.
Sending Invoices via Text Message
To send an Invoice text message, simply select your Invoice from the Invoice dashboard:
- On the Invoice dashboard, go to the Invoice you want to send via text.
- Click on ‘Send to customer’ or select the ‘Options’ dropdown and select ‘Send Invoice’.
- Send your invoice via Text by selecting a customer/site on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Send to send your Invoice via Email and/or text.