Sending Text Appointment Reminders
You can send a text message (SMS) to your customer reminding them of an upcoming job appointment. Here is how:
1. On the Scheduler dashboard, go to the job appointment you want to remind your customer of, or create a new job appointment — See Scheduling Jobs
2. (If applicable) On the text reminders section, enter/edit the customer’s mobile number.
4. Click the button to save your changes.
• Text reminders will be sent to the mobile number recorded on the customer's information. If you entered/edited a mobile number in this text reminders section, it will be recorded on the customer's information.
• To see this text reminders section, the appointment needs to be attached to a job, and text reminders need to be activated and enabled in settings — See Text Reminders Settings
Text Appointment Reminders: What & When
The content and timing of text reminders is fixed. You won’t be able to see nor edit them before they get sent. If you move an appointment, the text reminder will still be sent as long as it doesn't miss the sending window suggested below.
🕗 Appointments scheduled before 9 am — Text reminder will be sent at 8 pm the night before
Hi, this is a friendly reminder of your booking tomorrow at [JOB APPOINTMENT TIME]. We look forward to seeing you then. [YOUR COMPANY’S NAME].
🕗 Appointments scheduled at and after 9 am — Text reminder will be sent at 8 am on that day
Hi, this is a friendly reminder of your booking today at [JOB APPOINTMENT TIME]. We look forward to seeing you then. [YOUR COMPANY’S NAME].