Learn how to attach files to Quote on Tradify Mobile. You can add any type of file, including photo, PDF, Excel, Word and various other types of filetypes.
However. the attachment will require an appropriate app to view it on a Mobile device, therefore it is advisable to convert Word and Excel (or non-image files) into a PDF before uploading them.
More than one file can be attached at a time and each file must not exceed 25MB in size. Please note that file uploads on a Mobile device are limited to 25MB.
Note: The following video covers adding a file to a Job however, the process is the same.
Attaching Files to Quotes
To attach a file to a Quote:
- Open the relevant Quote
- Scroll down to the Notes section, then select New Note.
- Enter the Note text as required.
- Use the Attach File function to add the file, or feel free to drag and drop the file into the field provided.
- Select OK.
- Save your Quote to finalise your changes.
Sharing files to Tradify on iOS devices
On iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads, you can share your file from its original location into Tradify. To do this:
- Go to wherever your file is stored (e.g.: the Camera Roll)
- Select the Share icon.
- Select Tradify icon.
- Select Attach to a Quote.
- Select/Search for your Quote.
- Add any Notes.
- Select Done.