This feature is in a Beta stage. This means we have only released it to a small selected group of Tradify companies in order to test the feature in its entirety in real world situations. We do this to uphold our high standards for design and functionality when we add new features.
How to set-up
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- At the bottom of the screen there is a new toggle labelled 'Automatically synchronize changes made in Xero back to Tradify'.
- Turn this toggle to on and you're all set-up.
Changes to invoices in Xero appearing in Tradify
Changes you make to invoices in Xero, e.g. adding a reference, changing the date, adding or removing line items, will sync back to Tradify.
- Create an invoice in Tradify
- 'Approve & Send' to Xero as you'd usually do
- In Xero, make any changes you need to the invoice
- Hit 'Save' in Xero
- Go in to Tradify and in under 1 minute you will see the changes you made in Xero appear.
Xero Payments in Tradify
Any payments you add to 'Approved' invoices in Xero, will now show in Tradify.
Adding payments to a Xero invoice:
Payments appear toward the bottom of the invoice in Tradify:
Xero Credit Notes in Tradify
Any credit notes you add to 'Approved' invoices in Xero, will now show in Tradify.
Adding credit notes to a Xero invoice:
Credit notes appear toward the bottom of the invoice in Tradify:
Deleting invoices in Xero
If you delete an invoice in Xero, it won't be deleted in Tradify.
Deleting invoices in Tradify
If you delete an invoice in Tradify, that has been sent to Xero, it won't be deleted in Xero.