If you want to display job-related information, such as the Job No, Reference, Entered on Date, Site, Job Address, Job Description, and Custom Fields 1-4, on your invoice, you can use the Billing Run function in Tradify.
Note that these fields will only be displayed as line items and won't have their own corresponding sections like other invoice-related content.
To use the Billing Run function to add job-related info to your invoices, follow these steps:
- Go to the Invoices menu and click on New Billing Run.
- Select the job or jobs you wish to invoice.
- Use the filters on the next screen to narrow down the list of jobs you wish to invoice. For example, you can filter jobs by customer name.
- Once the list is filtered, place a tick in the checkbox next to each job you wish to invoice for and select Next.
- On the next screen, place a tick in the checkboxes relating to the job information you wish to add to the invoice(s) and select Next.
- Tradify will create the relevant invoices with the selected job-related information included as line items.
Note that if you require more detailed job-related information to be displayed on your invoices, you may want to consider using a custom invoice template or integrating Tradify with an accounting system that supports this functionality.
Here's an example of how the Job Address and Job Description fields would be displayed on the invoice:
For more information on how to use the Billing Run function for bulk invoicing, check out How To Use Billing Runs for Bulk Invoicing.