Tradify Experts are resellers of Tradify. They use our partner portal to set up and support their clients using Tradify. Tradify bills the partner a discounted rate for each client on the platform and then the reseller is responsible for billing their client (usually by bundling the cost of Tradify in with other existing services i.e. fixed priced advisory, accounting or bookkeeping services).
Because we charge Tradify Experts a discounted rate per user, Experts earn revenue by reselling Tradify. Given Experts are “Experts” in Tradify, many also earn additional revenue by charging clients for setup and training services over and above or completely separate to the ongoing per-user costs. This is done at the sole discretion of the Expert.
Often we also pass setup and support lead or referrals to Experts where the trialist or customer has specifically requested a face to face engagement. We also have a Partner Directory which you can be added to. For more information on this, please contact us here.
Becoming a Tradify Expert
Becoming a Tradify Expert is super simple. Just follow these steps:
- The first step is to register with us here.
- It's also wise to get a good understanding of our product before proceeding. Our first recommendation would be to book in a demo with one of our training specialists.
- Next, it's time to get you set up on your own account. Start a trial and email us here with your account details. We'll then get the account switch over to a partner account for you. Once this has been completed, you'll have access to your own partner portal where you can start adding your clients to.
Familiarising yourself with the product
Once you've got your trial up and running, it would be good to further your understanding of the product. We recommend the following:
- First things first. Get yourself skilled up on our accounting integrations. We've listed below some helpful links to get you more familiarised with these.
- Next, practice the basics and get yourself up to speed with our most commonly used features:
Should you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.