Notifications allow you to send in-app alerts to your staff members to notify when they've been assigned or scheduled to a new or existing job. You can also choose to send notifications via emails as well.
There are a range of actions that prompt notifications in Tradify:
- When a user is assigned to a job.
- When a user is un-assigned from a job.
- When a user is scheduled for an appointment for a job.
- When a user's scheduled appointment is changed or removed.
- When creating or editing notes within jobs.
To edit your staff members notification settings, head over to Settings > click on Staff Members > then, open the relevant staff member that you'd like to edit the notifications for.
Under the Job Notifications heading, use the corresponding toggles to enable or disable notifications for the staff member.
Note: If the toggles are enabled but notifications are not being received on the users mobile device, it's important to also make sure that Notifications are enabled on the Mobile device's app settings.
You can check this by going to Settings (on the users Tradify App) > click Notifications > then ensure notifications are also enabled.