Once a quote has been accepted in Tradify, you can seamlessly convert it into a Purchase Order with just a few clicks.
To create a Purchase Order from an accepted quote:
- Navigate to the bottom right-hand corner of the quote and select Copy Quote to Purchase Order. (For this option to be available, your Quote must be in an Accepted status)
- Enter the relevant supplier name. or select the items you wish to be copied over.
- Choose the items to be included in the Purchase Order. You can select the items using the checkboxes on the left-hand side of each item.
- When you're ready, select OK and your purchase order will be created.
- Edit your purchase order as needed and either save or approve the document when you're ready.
Note: If your quote contains products from multiple suppliers, we recommend creating a separate Purchase Order for each supplier. To do this, follow the above process again.