Document Theme settings are made up of five sections (Document Theme, Invoices, Quotes, Purchase Orders & Job Service Reports). For the purpose of this guide, we're going to focus on the Quotes tab. If you would like to view our guides on the other sections, simply use the corresponding links below.
Document Themes – This article covers the Theme Name, Contact details and Company Logo.
Invoices – This article covers the Invoices tab configuration.
Purchase Orders - This article covers the Purchase Orders tab configuration.
Job Service Reports - This article covers the Job Service Report tab configuration.
The Quotes tab of the Document Theme gives you the ability to set up and configure Quote specific options for your theme display.
To add new content or make changes to this section, click on the Quotes tab within your theme.
Use the corresponding fields to configure your Quote specifications.
Quote Title – Customer facing title for an approved Quote.
Note: By default, this is set to QUOTE.
Draft Quote Title - Customer facing title for a draft Quote.
Note: By default, this is set to DRAFT QUOTE.
Terms– Use this field to enter in your Quote Terms (acceptance declaration details) or any other text that you want to appear at the bottom of your Quotes. This is a great place to outline your business Terms & Conditions.
Field Display Options - Select which fields you wish to display on your customer-facing invoice.
Important Note: If you'd like to preview changes made to your invoice display options, click Preview PDF.
The Field Display Options are:
- Show site – displays the Site Name field on the printed Quote headers.
- Show job number - displays the Job Number field on the printed Quote headers.
- Show job address - displays the Job Address on the printed Quote headers.
- Show reference - displays the Reference on the printed Quote headers.
- Show description – displays the Quote Description on the printed Quotes.
Note: The Quote Description is copied to the Job Description when creating a Job from the Quote and is also copied to the Invoice Description when copying a Quote to an Invoice. You also have the option to set where the Quote Description is displayed, (above or below the Quote Line details).
- Show line items - displays the Quote Line Items on printed Quotes.
- Show quantity - displays the Quantity column on printed Quotes.
- Show unit price – displays the Unit Price column on printed Quotes.
- Show discount – displays the Discount column on printed Quotes.
- Show amount - displays the Amount column, (total of the Line Quantity X Unit Price) on printed Quotes.
- Show sections – displays the Section headers entered on Quotes.
Note: Quote Sections are used to group Quote Line Items together, displaying them as separate sections with a subtotal.
- Show section total - displays the Section subtotals on printed Quotes, if Sections have been entered on a Quote
- Show section line items – displays the Quote Line Items grouped under each Section header on printed Quotes.
Note: Deselecting this option results in only the Section headers and the Section subtotals showing on printed Quotes; in effect summarising the Quote Line details. For more information on Quote & Estimating options in connection with the use of Quote Sections, click here.
Note: Our articles covering the other 4 tabs can be found by clicking the respective links below.
Document Themes – This article covers off the Theme Name, Contact details and Company Logo.
Invoices – This article covers off the Invoices tab configuration.
Purchase Orders - This article covers off the Purchase Orders tab configuration.
Job Service Reports - This article covers off the Job Service Report tab configuration.