From the Job Dashboard, select Jobs > New Job. You can also create a Recurring Job or from a Template.
Note: Once you're in the Job screen, the following fields will be available to edit.
- Customer – Use this field to add the relevant Customer to your Job.
Note: If this Job is for a new customer, click the '+' icon to create the customer from scratch. You can find out more in our Creating Customers article.
- Site - Use this if your customer has separate physical locations and you wish to record which customer location this Job is at. For more information on setting up and configuring sites, please see here.
- Reference – Use this field to input a reference on the Job.
- Pricing Level - Use to determine which pricing set to charge on this Job. For more information on setting up and configuring Pricing Levels, please see here.
- Job Category #1 and #2 – A way of categorising your jobs in a meaningful way. The default categories are job priorities and job work types, you can use these or define your own custom categories. You can find out more about Job categories here.
- Job Address – The physical address of the Job. Search for the address by typing in the job address field. Once the address has been located, a green tick will appear on the right-hand side. This indicates Tradify's ability to display this job on the map.
- Job Description – Use to input a description of the work to be done.
- Job Contact, Phone and Mobile – The contact details of the person who has requested the work.
- Site Contact, Phone and Mobile – The contact details of the person located on site.
- Custom #1 – #4 – Use Custom fields to add information specific to your business that you wish to record on the job. For more information on setting up and configuring Custom fields, take a look at our Job Settings article.
- Assign Staff – Use this button to select staff to assign the Job to.