Scheduling an appointment and want to customise the email your customer receives?
The majority of an appointment email is set with essential appointment details, but you can use the Optional Message section to add an extra message to your customer.
- Find a Job you're ready to schedule, and click on the blue New Appointment button
- Click on any spare space in the Scheduler to create your New Appointment, but don't save it yet.
- On the right side of the appointment, under Email Confirmation > tick ✅ Customer
If you don't have an Email Confirmation option, it's likely that the customer you're booking in, doesn't have a saved email address.
- Once you've ticked Customer, a small pencil ✏️ icon should appear, next to Email Confirmation. Click on the pencil icon to bring up the Optional Message section of the email.
- Edit the Optional Message text, and tick ✅ Save as default message if you'd like this to be your new default message for future scheduled appointment emails.
- Click Done
- Click Save to save the appointment and send the email.
This (below) is how the email will appear to the customer, the Optional Message section is in the grey box.
You can also customise the Optional Message for updated appointment emails, and removed appointment emails.
Check out this page for more information on Creating Notifications For Tradify's Scheduled Appointments