As a Tradify Mobile user, you may need to create Purchase Orders while on the go. Fortunately, there are multiple ways to create Purchase Orders on Tradify Mobile, allowing you to choose the method that works best for your specific needs and workflow.
Create a Purchase Order from within a Job
- Open up the relevant Job on Tradify Mobile.
- Swipe through the Job tabs until you see the P/O tab.
- Select New Purchase Order.
- Fill in the details for your Purchase Order.
- Select either Approve (to send to your supplier) or Save when you're ready.
Create a Purchase Order from the Purchases tab
- Head to the Purchases tab in the bottom navigation menu.
- Select the blue + button.
- Enter your details as needed.
- Add Line Items.
- When you're happy, select either Approve (to send to your supplier) or Save.
Once you've selected the method that works best for you, you can begin creating your Purchase Order. By filling in details such as the supplier, item descriptions, quantities, and pricing, you can create a Purchase Order that is tailored to your specific needs.
For more information on what the fields mean for purchase orders check out How To Create Purchase Orders In Tradify Web.
Editing your purchase order's description
Below is a video on how to edit your purchase order's description on Tradify mobile.