Tradify allows you to export your customer list and import it into software like MailChimp to create an email blast.
Below are the steps to do this:
- Log in to your Tradify account and navigate to the Customer tab.
- Click on the "Export" button and choose a file format for the export (e.g. CSV, Excel, etc.).
- Save the exported file to your computer.
- Log in to your MailChimp account and go to the Audience tab.
- Click on the "Import Audience" button and select the exported file from Tradify.
- Map the fields from the file to the corresponding fields in MailChimp.
- Click on "Import" to upload the contacts to MailChimp.
Please note that the file format may require some adjustments before importing it to MailChimp and that you must have your recipient's permission before emailing them.
Once your customer details are imported, you can create an email blast to send to those contacts by creating a new campaign and selecting the imported list as the audience.